Learn more about A600 door system.
The pivoted door system consists of panels framed with Niagara side frame in steel profile joined permanently by means of connectors. Door leaves rotate on easily adjustable pivot pins.
The Niagara profile is used, no additional opening handles are required, as the sameshape of Niagara profile ensures a comfortable grip.
The system comprises many additional components which enhance functional performance of the doors. These Include:
- 1: Buffer strips that ensure that door leaves abut tightly a against walls
- 2: Magnetic latches
- 1: Define the numbers of pivoted door leaves, single and double, left-hand and right-hand doors
- 2: ccess to entire wardrobe content
- 3: Good solution for narrow doors
- Pivoted doors can be combined with other door systems in variety of ways. The use of the same profile ensures uniform appearance of all doors irrespective of door type. By using pivoted doors of the “plus” type (with a top rail), the same appearance is obtained as with folding doors. Pivoted doors ensure a maximum width of accesses to the wardrobe or walk-in closet interior.